Vancouver Senior Sales Engineer!
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Westpro is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment. As part of the Sales Team, the SENIOR SALES ENGINEER works closely with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team. This position is based in Vancouver with a sales region that includes but is not limited to BC, Alberta and the Western United States. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems into the mining, aggregate and wastewater industries.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to meet goals and objectives, improve lead generation and sales success, maintain customer relations and facilitate expanding relationships.
- Work closely with both engineering firms and end-users to analyse and determine the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Work with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, tradeshows and other marketing events.
- Travel is required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years SALES EXPERIENCE with capital equipment in mining or related industries.
- Engineering Degree required; preferably Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical.
- P,Eng designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, or wastewater an asset.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Salesforce
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HumanResources@WestproMachinery.com